Apex Legends wishlist and feedback
- Punish people leaving the game after getting killed while they are still recoverable, perhaps by making them wait until the game is finished until they can queue again
- Add cancel-last-ping keybind
- Difficult to tell whether you’re hitting shields or the enemy; change the audiovisual feedback when shooting knockdown and Gibraltar’s H shields
- Add basic benchmark, please, just a 15s zipline animation with some effects
- Please give us a better overview of weapon and map data, preferably an API
- Let people choose a server region
- Melee range feels really short and frustrating
- Change the on-screen metrics and end-game cards to emphasize knockdowns and not encourage people to kill downed enemies
Training and tutorials
- Add training mode where you can jump straight into target practice etc
- Mention the F keybind for pinging enemies in the tutorial, not just the MB3 double-click which is tricky to use consistently
- Add more info on meleeing and make it easy to test its damage, especially for comparing punches vs kicks
Improve the lobby mute UI and show an icon next to the players; muting friends from a Discord voice chat in-game is part and parcel of online play
- Make voice and chat feel consistent and intelligible across lobby, selection screen, and post-drop gameplay
- Show ult % next to squad names
- Change player map marker outline from black to white and bump stroke width to make them more discernible
- Change orange player colour to something else since it has same colour as location ping and makes people confuse the players with team leaders
- Use squad members’ colour in their silhouette outlines
- Show the unique weapon effects of attachments in the tooltip
- Wraith TP entry is too buggy
- Lifeline drone bugs out of used next to cars, likely because it spawns on the cars
- Please give Caustic’s voicelines a rework
I’m not super in love with the skins in the game. I think a better approach would be a more individual customization where you can do things like customize hair, lipstick, ear rings, and such—perhaps on top of existing skins.
Overwatch has also struggled somewhat with their skins, and rather than wholesale Overwatch/Fortnite skins, more personal piecemeal customization would be a cool way to add your own touch to the characters you love to play.
Nerf Mozambique, the most powerful weapon in the game by far.
Go back to the general Apex Legends page.